Our Ski love design in the Arial Snowy Trees Print is available in a woman's fitted tee, long sleeve, or unisex hoodie, and a crewneck sweatshirt. All options are available in either black or white and Small-3XL.
Our Tees and Long Sleeves are both 100% cotton, while our hoodie and black crewneck sweatshirt is a 90/10 blend, and our white crewneck is a 50/50 blend.
**This product also comes with a 5x6" 5-year laminated decal in the same design!!(the decal will have a red bubble background)**
-This decal is made of outdoor professional quality vinyl. It is removable, but not reusable. -Works well on – Walls, Glass, Plastic, Tile, Metal, Painted wood (after 3 months), and other smooth services.
Our LOVE designs are also available in many other prints in our shop.
To properly care for your shirts, machine wash inside out with cold water on a delicate cycle. To dry, tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry. Do NOT use harsh detergents, fabric softeners, or bleach.
~~~VINYL APPLICATION DIRECTIONS:~~~
(Decals in 1 full piece will not come with an application mask)
1. Clean the surface area where the decal will be applied with alcohol and water.
2. Adhere the extra strip of application mask on top of your decal, to establish the exact location.
3. Measure location to make sure the decal is centered and straight (measure from the actual decal, not the paper backing. It is not guaranteed that the paper will be straight).
4. Slowly remove the paper backing, starting with the top, while smoothing the decal side to side with a scraper or credit card.
5. Apply the decal to your surface and smooth (again) with a credit card.
6. Remove the application mask carefully. Some areas may need to be scraped down again.
**When placing the decal on a vehicle, try to place it out of the way of the vehicle wipers. Wiper blade use over a decal can lift edges causing moisture to get underneath and lift/ruin your decal. You will be provided with these instructions also in your package, and a small sample vinyl decal to practice the application with.