This Vinyl Decal is a silhouette of Sasquatch giving the rock on hand gesture while walking with an American Flag over his shoulder. It measures approx 7.8″w x 10.25″h and is available in many color options. Black Gloss, Black Matte, White Gloss, Full Color Gloss, Full Color Matte and Burnt Orange Metallic Matte.
NEWLY ADDED – Black and White Decals with a Full-Color Flag (matte & gloss) are also available in a new size measuring: 3.8″w x 5″h
White gloss, black gloss and black matte have a 10-year lifespan, Burnt Orange Metallic Matte has a 7-year lifespan and Full Color gloss or matte has a 5-year lifespan when they are applied correctly to a clean and smooth surface.
This decal is made of outdoor professional quality vinyl. It is removable, but not reusable.
Works well on – Walls, Glass, Plastic, Tile, Metal, Painted wood (after 3 months) and other smooth services.
Transfer tape/Application Mask will be on each decal ordered, for an easy transfer.
1. Clean the surface area where the decal will be applied with alcohol and water.
2. Adhere the extra strip of application mask on top of your decal, to establish the exact location.
3. Measure location to make sure decal is center and straight (measure from the actual decal, not the paper backing. It is not guaranteed that the paper will be straight).
4. Slowly remove the paper backing, starting with the top, while smoothing the decal side to side with a scraper or credit card.
5. Apply the decal to your surface and smooth (again) with a credit card.
6. Remove the application mask carefully. Some areas may need to be scraped down again.
**When placing the decal on a vehicle, try to place out of the way of the vehicle wipers. Wiper blade use over a decal can lift edges causing moisture to get underneath and lift/ruin your decal. You will be provided with these instructions in your package, and a small sample vinyl decal to practice the application with. *Absolutely NO POWER WASHING or high pressure washing over the decal once installed. This can also cause edges to lift and the moisture will ruin the adhesive under the decal. We are not responsible for the loss of decals that are personally installed.