This Vinyl Decal is a silhouette of Sasquatch giving the rock on hand gesture while walking with an American Flag over his shoulder. It measures approx 7.8″w x 10.25″h and is available in Gloss or Matte Black, or Gloss white.
Material: vinyl – Oracle 970
which boasts a 10-year lifespan when applied correctly to a clean and smooth surface.
This decal is made of outdoor professional quality vinyl. It is removable, but not reusable.
Works well on – Walls, Glass, Plastic, Tile, Metal, Painted wood (after 3 months) and other smooth services.
Transfer tape/Application Mask will be on each decal ordered, for an easy transfer.
1. Clean the surface area where the decal will be applied with alcohol and water.
2. Adhere the extra strip of application mask on top of your decal, to establish the exact location.
3. Measure location to make sure decal is center and straight (measure from the actual decal, not the paper backing. It is not guaranteed that the paper will be straight).
4. Slowly remove the paper backing, starting with the top, while smoothing the decal side to side with a scraper or credit card.
5. Apply the decal to your surface and smooth (again) with a credit card.
6. Remove the application mask carefully. Some areas may need to be scraped down again.
**When placing the decal on a vehicle, try to place out of the way of the vehicle wipers. Wiper blade use over a decal can lift edges causing moisture to get underneath and lift/ruin your decal.
You will be provided with these instructions also in your package, and a small sample vinyl decal to practice the application with.