This Pledge of Allegiance decal is a matte black die-cut vinyl and measures 18.6″w x 9.7″h. Since it is die-cut the actual decal is only the Stars and the verbiage of the Pledge of Allegiance in place of the red stripes of the American Flag.
Material : vinyl – Oracle 970 – Matte
which boasts a 10 year lifespan when applied correctly to a clean and smooth surface.
This decal is made of outdoor professional quality vinyl. It is removable, but not reusable.
Works well on – Walls, Glass, Plastic, Tile, Metal, Painted wood (after 3 months) and other smooth services.
Transfer tape/Application Mask will be on each decal ordered, for an easy transfer.
1. Clean surface area where the decal will be applied with alcohol and water.
2. Adhere the extra strip of application mask on top of your decal, to establish exact location.
3. Measure location to make sure decal is center and straight (measure from the actual decal, not the paper backing. It is not guaranteed that the paper will be straight).
4. Slowly remove the paper backing, starting with the top, while smoothing the decal side to side with a scraper or credit card.
5. Apply the decal to your surface and smooth (again) with a credit card.
6. Remove the application mask carefully. Some areas may need scraped down again.
**When placing the decal on a vehicle, try to place out of the way of the vehicle wipers. Wiper blade use over a decal can lift edges causing moisture to get underneath and lift/ruin your decal.
You will be provided with these instructions also in your package, and a small sample vinyl decal to practice the application with.